Right of withdrawal
(A consumer is anyone who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are mainly neither commercial nor self-employed).
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a unitary order and these are or will be delivered unitarily, or
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a unitary order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the first goods, provided you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Augusta Behnstedt, Auerstrasse 49, 10249 Berlin, Germany, telephone number: +49 30 241 701 88, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached samle withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods in the amount of € 100.00.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete and return this form).
– To Augusta Behnstedt, Auerstrasse 49, 10249 Berlin, Germany,
– e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s) - Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.